Friday, June 6, 2008

Hello!

Welcome to Above the Fray, where I will attempt to monitor in my own cynical way the comings and goings of world and US politics. I am a social liberal, I am mostly libertarian/protectionist (almost seems like an oxymoron) when it comes to economics, and I favor peace over war, and allies over enemies, though we certainly should be able to defend ourselves if necessary. I also have the somewhat unconventional view that we should have diplomatic relationships with every country and that we should negotiate with anyone that wants to. It will only be beneficial to our national interest in the end.

I am not this guy. If anyone ever asks me if I am that guy, who appears fat and gross, I shall cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home